Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In my opinion, Mourinho is like Batman: not the one we deserve but the one we need.

He's a cunt, but with this squad, maybe we need a cunt to set the records straight again.

For me this squad wouldn't benefit from "How does everyone feel, let's hug it out" but needs a "You should all be ashamed of yourselves, from now on if you don't perform you can go rot in the reserves"

thing is, would Levy allow that to happen to ENIC's "assets"?

Still trying to process it to be honest.

Best manager in my lifetime. Made me fall in love with it all again after the AVB and Sherwood times. Gave us some of the greatest moments in the last 20+ years.

The love he showed for the club. The tears on the final game at The Lane. The passion when he got us to the Champions League final. The way he conducts himself. He's magic.

Redknapp once said when he was manager that it was as good as it gets but then Pochettino came along.

I genuinely feel like with Poch, this is as good as it gets. He had us punching above our weight. Not many affordable guys out there will make us do the same.

Mourinho? Have a laugh.
Thanks Totti....perfectly put...chin up son.

I hope some of the players are fucking ashamed of themselves tonight, especially our little group of contract rebels.
All the best Poch for the future, he’s a top manager and I think he’ll be OK in the long run.
I fully expected to see our group of overpaid prima-donnas players actually perform now ..starting Saturday!! 🤨

A really sad day for our great club. Totally understandable though.

Every Spurs fan would have been hoping that he could of turned it around, well nearly all, I'm sure that there were 1 or 2 that actually wanted us to lose games so that Poch would be sacked. They've got their wish.

Poch has taken us to a CL final, something no other Spurs manager has managed to achieve, along with regular CL football. It was just a shame that there wasn't a trophy or 2 to go with it.

I'm not really shocked due to our league position, the way we've been playing and the obvious unrest in the squad (Sissoko interview, players not signing contracts etc) but I will always thank Poch for giving us the best times in the modern era.

I will support whoever becomes the new manager, even Mourinho (goes and throws up) and will give whoever it is a chance but I will always thank Poch for giving us the best times in the modern era.

I think it was Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb that said the new manager must already be lined up. A good shout as it does seem a strange time to sack Poch. Why not do it after the last game, why wait over a week. The only reason I can think of was to get the new manager in place.

Back
Top Bottom