Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now mysteriously become the "Nuno 14" :roflmao:

kelz-washington-leaving.gif
What a wanker, changing their vote 10 months after he was fired.

Only a complete wanker like Tommyboy would bump a thread like this because Bournemouth got stuffed at Anfield.

Makes me even more sure than Scott Parker ends up a top manager when a balloon like that bumps the thread.

Anyone with half a brain would realise Bournemouth having 3 points on the board after the matches they've had is decent going anyway.

I wondered why this thread had been bumped.
Anyway, the reason I didn't vote Antonio was for the simple reason I honestly believed we would never get him! And I still love Poch, although in my heart, I think it wouldn't be such a good idea, just being sentimental, I guess.

I wondered why this thread had been bumped.
Anyway, the reason I didn't vote Antonio was for the simple reason I honestly believed we would never get him! And I still love Poch, although in my heart, I think it wouldn't be such a good idea, just being sentimental, I guess.

Same! I honestly thought Conte wouldn’t touch us with a barge poll 😂

Only a complete wanker like Tommyboy would bump a thread like this because Bournemouth got stuffed at Anfield.

Makes me even more sure than Scott Parker ends up a top manager when a balloon like that bumps the thread.

Anyone with half a brain would realise Bournemouth having 3 points on the board after the matches they've had is decent going anyway.
I don't think conceding 16 goals in 3 matches is decent going, no matter how you look at it

Back
Top Bottom