Prediction for 2021/2022 PL final standing

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We will be placed ....

• 1st- miracle! Kane stays and help us to our first premier league title!

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • 2nd -4th ... champions league! Here we come!

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • 5-6th ... Europa league... still a slight improvement

Votes: 57 34.5%
  • 7th... not again!

Votes: 18 10.9%
  • 8-12th... boring season... we are beating the relegation team but losing to the others

Votes: 52 31.5%
  • 12-17th. we survived relegation! What a dogfight till the end!

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Relegation ...Daniel Levey... u asshole!

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
No vote from me. I just want to see some spurs games. It’s been sooooooo long since I’ve been to the ground. I want some live Spurs back in my life.

50/1 odds winning the title.

tenor.gif

I voted 1st. I can't help it....I'm an eternal optimist.

We keep Kane, add a pair of CB's, and a RB. Send a few guys packing and this team should have enough horse power to cope with the Europa Conference (which is almost not having Europe at all, IMO) and a title challenge.

I'm also used to disappointment. No friggin way I'm saying 8-12 and being let down there.

As the most neutral and dispassionate person here, I can't see it being any lower than 6th, with 5th being the most likely. 4th is possible, depending on Kane staying or finding a good replacement.

Mourinho-ball is dead and buried (doesn't matter how defensive Nuno might be, it won't be "parking the 747" type of defensive like the special lunatic). West Ham will drop a lot due to having Europa League, Jamie Vardy is getting old and I can't see him scoring double digit goals again, Everton are Everton, which should be enough, add Liverpool fan #1 Benitez to the mix and it will be a disaster. Everton fans to set their own stadium on fire by December, when Benitez shows his red christmas tree decorations on Instagram, is my prediction.

On the other hand, Woolwich will benefit from not being in Europe, while Spurs travel midweek to Narnia to play Spartak Unicorn or something 🤔

I now know the manager hired but until I know the squad it is very difficult to predict. Whether Kane stays or goes will have a big influence on my prediction.

Why is Daniel Levy an arsehole only if we are relegated ?
He is a prime cunt arsehole always fucking up.
No he isn't. He is employed to run the company like a business, and he does that very well from a business perspective. He is employed by Joe Lewis to give him, his company ENIC and the shareholders a return on their investment. As a consequence we are one of the most successful clubs in world football.

You and many other people think he's useless because the football team that plays for his company are perennial under achievers.

Joe Lewis doesn't give a fuck what you and I think of that policy.

Depends who we manage to shift this window and Kane’s replacement but anything around 8th would be a good achievement looking at our squad quality

ENIC OUT!

LEVY OUT!

Depends who we manage to shift this window and Kane’s replacement but anything around 8th would be a good achievement looking at our squad quality

ENIC OUT!

LEVY OUT!

The official position is that Kane isn't going anywhere. There has been no official confirmation of a bid from Man City and the only tangible evidence of anything is Kane saying he would like to play with Kevin De Bruyne and win trophies. So would millions of schoolkids.

Even Man City themselves don't think it's going to happen:

The official position is that Kane isn't going anywhere. There has been no official confirmation of a bid from Man City and the only tangible evidence of anything is Kane saying he would like to play with Kevin De Bruyne and win trophies. So would millions of schoolkids.

Even Man City themselves don't think it's going to happen:
I've read that Man Utd are planning to go in hard

Back
Top Bottom