Premier League Released Player List

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Carlos Cuellar could still do the job, decent defender, and Pavel Pogrebnyak has been quite good for Fulham hasn't he?! Craig Gordon ain't too shabby from Sunderand, but apart from that the only thing that hits me is that Hoilett isn't on the list?

Abbey Yid said:
but apart from that the only thing that hits me is that Hoilett isn't on the list?
Because of his age, he wouldn't be a free transfer, it would be for a fee decided by a tribunal. Can only guess that's why he isn't on the list.

I'd consider Pogrebnyak (hate saying/spelling that guy's name)... He was fairly impressive for Fulham. Aside from that, firm and resounding nope.

Smoked Salmon said:
The list says that Paul Scholes have been released. I can see Harry salivating over his conrflakes as we speak.

Thought he signed a new deal with United??

Heskey and Owen up front. Rolling back the years to 2001.

Scholes did sign a new deal, as have a few others I believe since this list was released.

Bring back Murphy to replace Modric?

Back
Top Bottom