Premier League Table from 1st January 2013

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

P0181_zps31a4f742.png

Have all the last minute goals we conceded earlier in the season been cancelled out by all the late ones we've scored recently?

I just wanna know whether 'swings-and-roundabouts' are a football myth!

Statto, might it be possible to create a table from the 10th December onwards (the duration of our unbeaten streak)? I understand this might be quite tricky, many thanks in advance.

Really does show that Woolwich's terrible form is a total myth. They've only lost to City and Chelsea in their last 11 games and have won 4 of their last 5 (drawing 1)

Really does show that Woolwich's terrible form is a total myth. They've only lost to City and Chelsea in their last 11 games and have won 4 of their last 5 (drawing 1)
Well the real shitty results have come in the cups (Bradford, Blackburn, Bayern) but I agree the league form table is pretty surprising.

Well the real shitty results have come in the cups (Bradford, Blackburn, Bayern) but I agree the league form table is pretty surprising.
So if we consider that Bradford was a little while ago, they were always going to lose to Bayern because Bayern are fucking amazing, then the Cup defeat to Blackburn is really the only very poor result in quite a while. That being said, many of those league wins are fairly scrappy, but you could say the same about us really.

Back
Top Bottom