prezzies for the fighting cocksters...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

feel free to make ur own suggestions...

ga.... sorry, flav:
a rubber cannon dildo for his arse; 'cos the gooner-gobbling ends now, to be fair;

ja... sorry... trunk:
ricky's mum... wot else? (i bet she's a really lovely lady in real life; in fact i know she is);

ri... sorry... icky:
a glass of milk to line his stomach before each show; he drinks like a fish, to be fair; a guppy;

ricky's mum:
trunk (i hear he's hung like a wooly mammoth);

thelonious p wilderbeast:
pair of mr stato glasses, an abacus and an open university course on keynsian economics, the curious incident of the dog in the night-time;

spooky:
i'm struggling... a book of after-dinner stories/anecdotes so he can make out he's (even) more interesting during the introductions... and a kebab;

engineer al:
something tells me this dirty boy's into wild, hairy, smelly creatures... (skunk anyone?)

chicago dan:
lessons in "north london" english; if he didn't sound like a yankee c*nt (sorry, cunt) i could easily end up liking him. smash 'em, danny boy!

case:
ipad 2 or wotever the web-wizard wants... (had to say that 'cos he'll delete my post);

windy:
young cock. he deserves it. wot this boy doesn't know about up-and-coming cock ain't worth knowing, to be fair;

nan.... alysis:
a six year old bottle of kentucky bourbon. she'd like that i reckon.

all done with an affectionate tongue firmly wedged in your cheeks, lads... if anyone's upset they're just a stupid cunt, to be fair.

Thelonious Filth said:
Economics was my worst subject at uni. #TrueStory

don't sweat it, thelo, there's loads of wankster-banksters who did really well at economics at uni... and the cunts well and truly fucked up! they need to be lined up against an Woolwich wall (with walcott in it) and shot. (sorry flav)

Flav said:
I'll take the dildo.

oh man... i just created a great gooner-cannon dildo for u. it had "arse" on it and everything....

but how do i upload it, ffs?

case, get on the case, please.

You need to upload the image first at somewhere like http://tinypic.com/

I have a feeling the impact of the image will be lost now you've had to describe it though.

Thank you for my iPad 2, by the way.

Case said:
You need to upload the image first at somewhere like http://tinypic.com/

I have a feeling the impact of the image will be lost now you've had to describe it though.

Thank you for my iPad 2, by the way.

cheers, matey.... here goes nothing... (don't use it all at once, flav)

2hqbcy9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom