PSV (H) MUST WIN GAME

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fidel Castro Fidel Castro and @ AndriusTH

Being handled delicately I'll expect to see him after 70 mins of at all as long as we're comfortably winning.

Like the attacking 433. Also like the idea of Ali getting 90 and replacing whoever plays LW/LF and Skipp gaining some time on the pitch.

With our midfield as broken as they are Skipp, until January at least, is probably the closest of all the youth players to getting time. Hope he can make the most of it if I'm right and he plays some minutes today.

Always wanted a Eriksen/Winks/Dele midfield 3 after seeing them smash Liverpool last season.

Good game to test it out in again.

5-0 incoming.

Yeah let's not fuck with the defenders/keeper/Winks too much if we ship a few. That line up is balls-to-the-floor stuff, not much defensive screening there at all. Outscoring them is the key memo today (not that it isn't always)

Seems totally dead in terms of the build up. Sadly, with CL qualification a distant prospect, this game doesn’t feel very important at all. Saturday is and we should prioritise and protect accordingly. Hope we can still put on a positive performance and result that will at least give the squad some decent game time. Never thought I’d feel so unexcited by a CL game. COYS.

Seems totally dead in terms of the build up. Sadly, with CL qualification a distant prospect, this game doesn’t feel very important at all. Saturday is and we should prioritise and protect accordingly. Hope we can still put on a positive performance and result that will at least give the squad some decent game time. Never thought I’d feel so unexcited by a CL game. COYS.

We’re still in it. This is a massive must-win game. A win here would set up an even bigger must-win.

Admittedly anything less than a win tonight and our remaining two games will be virtually meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom