Pub pre Bolton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just fancied throwing open the old 'best pre/post match pub' debate, I feel general consensus is Brickies, though gotta say I went to the Bell & Hare post Coventry and it was really buzzing. Thoughts?

:balesnarl:

1882 pub has always been Bricklayers (bar Charlton away for obvious reasons). It's a decent pub for singing.

What pub does the cheapest pint in Tottenham?

Bell and Hare is a vile pub.

Had some problems there. The management dont seem to give a fuck about us. Just a cash cow.

I would recommend the Coach and Horses for a decent pub/pub garden where you can get a pint easy. The Bricklayers is good as well.

The advertised pub is the bricklayers so no point trying to change that now. However as I quite like beer I'll be on it fairly early so open to suggestions.

Bell and Hare certainly aint stylish but always a decent atmosphere in there IMO. TBH all prices are pretty standardised I'd say, between 3 & 4 quid a drink.

:levyeyes:

The problem I have with all the nearby pubs is the lack of a decent pint, and by that I mean real ale.

I tend to start in the Gilpin to get a bite and a real-ale "fix", mainly due to the distance I need to travel and need something to eat (plus my daughter is sometimes with me). However, as a pub, I like the Coach and often go there after leaving the Gilpin.

Brickies can be good in the summer (I mean early and late season games), out in the garden

Valentinos is probably the easiest place to get served imo, the bar in the garden is always quick to get served. Not much atmosphere though.

Does anyone go to the Bill Nic?

Valentinos is probably the easiest place to get served imo, the bar in the garden is always quick to get served. Not much atmosphere though.

Does anyone go to the Bill Nic?
I normally go to the Bill Nic so I can catch the second half of whatever game is on tv

Don't certain 'Circles' drink in the Bill Nic?

I stopped going in there when even the Fosters was getting watered down. Depending on what way I come in, Gilpin or Brickies for me.

Don't certain 'Circles' drink in the Bill Nic?

I stopped going in there when even the Fosters was getting watered down. Depending on what way I come in, Gilpin or Brickies for me.
i thought the circles drank at the back of the Bell and Hare car-park? under the shelter if the weather is adverse.

with a 1900 KO I'll be going straight in WHL, Brickies should be the boozer. Dirty Dicks in Liverpool St for the really early birds as per tradition. :)

Can get quite busy inside sometimes, there's normally a pole dancer on the bar and a bird in a skintight lycra outfit going around selling shots of sambuca
Fair play, I'd heard it was a bit Hooterish, didn't realise it was a pound in the pint jobby though :)

I normally hit Valentinos now after Dirty Dicks or Railway Tavern. Haven't done Bricklayers or Coach & Horses for a while now. No reason other than habit.

Fair play, I'd heard it was a bit Hooterish, didn't realise it was a pound in the pint jobby though :)

I normally hit Valentinos now after Dirty Dicks or Railway Tavern. Haven't done Bricklayers or Coach & Horses for a while now. No reason other than habit.

Bill Nic isn't a pound in the pot place. They just have a girl dancing to some old UKG or some shit on the bar every now and again. No boobies.

Also, I'm pretty sure it is now a Matchday only pub, probably be closed for a youth match!

Back
Top Bottom