Pubs vs qpr away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got mine last Friday.if u don't receive it by tomorrow give them the ticket office a call,as there were problems with getting some tickets out due to maintenance work etc.

Got mine last Friday.if u don't receive it by tomorrow give them the ticket office a call,as there were problems with getting some tickets out due to maintenance work etc.

called them today and they said that if it still hasn't arrived, give them a call tomorrow and they'll have it sent to qpr and i can pick it up from their ticket office.

i also got so smashed after the coventry game that i ended up losing my wallet which had my membership card inside so i hope they let you pick up the ticket with any id

called them today and they said that if it still hasn't arrived, give them a call tomorrow and they'll have it sent to qpr and i can pick it up from their ticket office.

i also got so smashed after the coventry game that i ended up losing my wallet which had my membership card inside so i hope they let you pick up the ticket with any id

You'll probably need the card you bought the tickets with - I'd print the confirmation email as well

There was a bunch of faulty emails from spurs.com about the tickets. I got two of those blank ones. Tickets are good and in hand.

A few of us will be in the Walkabout watching replays of the A-League. Up the Darwin Dingos!
:avbshock:

just phone the ticket office and they have put me on the duplicate list and say it should be ok if i rock up there with any id, guess i'll be seeing yous in the walkabout then :chicco:

Rang walkabout again to see if the opening time has changed, they said they will open at 11, but won't be serving until 12 :gylfi:
FUCK THAT!

Wetherspoons to start us off then!? Like I mentioned its upstairs in the shitter shopping centre across the road from Shepards Bush tube.

Mind you there is a O'Neills on the ssame street as the walkabout on the otherside of the shepards bush empire.

FUCK THAT!

Wetherspoons to start us off then!? Like I mentioned its upstairs in the shitter shopping centre across the road from Shepards Bush tube.

Mind you there is a O'Neills on the ssame street as the walkabout on the otherside of the shepards bush empire.

go to the weatherspoons, it's a levy kinda drinking hole, CHEAP AS FUCK

:levylol:

Back
Top Bottom