Questions for s3e10

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious

The Fighting Cock
Thelonious World Peace
Questions for this weeks podcast please ladies and gents. Also, suggestions for Wrong in 60 Seconds please. Try and make the suggestions a bit leftfield.

Losing three nil to West Ham, why is it a good thing to make this happen on the eve of a two week international break? ;)

Should AVB be sacked following a humiliating home defeat which practically ended our title hopes for the season

Marmite or Bovril?
What is the real reason for Windy's need to be CRB registered?

Wrong in 60 seconds - Reasons why we must sack AVB now and replace him with Big Sam Allardyicci (aka master tactician extraordinaire).

Superman has kryptonite, Iron Man his heart, Defoe the ladies and Huddlestone Steak & Kidney Pies, what is your weakness?

Proposed solution to the Y word issue -- include antiracism as part of Spurs identity, similar to St. Pauli. This would focus people on the actual racism/antisemitism (if you are anti-antiracist, what does that make you?) and has the added benefit of giving us football hipster cred.

Discuss.

1. Does the reaction in the aftermath of a Spurs defeat make you loathe the majority of our fans?

2. I took my Dad to the game on Sunday and all he did was moan about how shit AVB/Eriksen are. Didn't even sing once. I snapped and told him to stop talking to me if he's going to be negative all game. Have you ever fallen out with a member of your own family over Spurs? And st what point in your life did you feel that your Spurs knowledge outgrew your dad's?

Back
Top Bottom