'racist' 10 yr old Leeds fan dresses up as Hadj Diouf

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's funny how El Hadj Diouf, Neil Warnock and two members of the police were all seen taking pics with the kid though. It may be so they don't get seen as exclusive (for not taking a pic with him) - but it's not like he just 'blacked up' for the sake of it.

PC bullshit again. I'd have no problem with a black kid 'whiting up' to look like Hugo Lloris or Brad Friedel - it's all a bit of fun really?

What pisses me off about this story is that the kid is well intentioned and doesn't know the connotations of what he's done - and fair do's to Diouf for obviously realising this. But does the public and the medi have the brains or courtesy to realise that and just let it go? Of course not.

Anyhow, once forced Diouf back out of a revoling door at the Reebok and sent him onto his arse. True story that. Was staying in the hotel suites in advance of a wedding.

As I refuse to click on any link to the sun, out of sheer bloody mindedness I can only assume that a 10 year boy has spat on someone. :baletroll:

Feel sorry for this kid, people need to get their priorities right there are more important things in the word to worry about. Like actual racism.

OT but the Sun's website is really shit
baddesign.jpg

it is piss poor , it really does hurt my eyes.
On topic : how the fuck is this racist , this kid just wanted to show his admiration for a black player he loves and it all backfires. The world is filled with cunts.

I think this is not racist as he is dressing up as Diouf - if he dressed as "a black man" I can see how you may think racism but dressing like an individual means it is not.

If he'd dressed up as Jimmy Savile and sat in the family section, The Soaraway Sun would no doubt have gone into meltdown!!!!

So, some people on twitter thought it was inappropriate to let the kid black up, the majority of people realise it was harmless. Why is the reaction of some twitter people in a national paper?

Oh yes, of course. So we can all sit there and moan about these bloody liberals and "pc gone mad" yet again.

The ridiculous thing isn't the madness of pc liberals in this story, it's the blatant hunger of the sun to encourage its readers to think the country is being run into the ground by the dreaded "liberals".

Did you know that city centres all over England are banning Christmas, not wearing a burka, and being white? Bloody pc gawn maaaaaaad.

Back
Top Bottom