Redknapp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't want Redknapp having friendly banter with anyone associated with the Woolwich Wanderers.

Bring it on? They've just won 7 in a row, they are bringing it.

Dru said:
Why not? What would you want him to say then?
I'm fairly certain he had a go at Chesney for talking about us, what's he doing now. I'd rather he'd have been this bullish in the midst of our shit run, not after a decent performance. He changes tact from one week to the next, this is what winds me up. If he was telling Wenger to bring it from day one then fair enough but he's mugging himself and the fans off by saying it now imo.

Thelonious said:
Dru said:
Why not? What would you want him to say then?
I'm fairly certain he had a go at Chesney for talking about us, what's he doing now. I'd rather he'd have been this bullish in the midst of our shit run, not after a decent performance. He changes tact from one week to the next, this is what winds me up. If he was telling Wenger to bring it from day one then fair enough but he's mugging himself and the fans off by saying it now imo.
Oh OK I see what you mean.

Well I'd rather hear him saying bring it on than "its gonna be difficult" "top teams" "no easy games" all the time.

I'd rather he was consistent with it, as opposed to just saying what he thinks the fans want to hear.

In fairness, he probably said it tongue in cheek winking at his Fleet Street cronies.

Thelonious said:
I'd rather he was consistent with it, as opposed to just saying what he thinks the fans want to hear.

In fairness, he probably said it tongue in cheek winking at his Fleet Street cronies.

True stores.

I would like to hear some of the senior players pep us up a bit in the media but of course, would rather they done it on the pitch a la Gallas on Saturday.

Gallas didn't even wave at the away fans, the swine!!! I couldn't really hold it against him with his performance though, he was so focused. He was getting a few boos from their fans but just kept his nut down and played a blinder, really should've scored that header or at least got it on target.

Thelonious said:
Gallas didn't even wave at the away fans, the swine!!! I couldn't really hold it against him with his performance though, he was so focused. He was getting a few boos from their fans but just kept his nut down and played a blinder, really should've scored that header or at least got it on target.

I like the way Gallas keeps talking on the pitch. He is a leader and we lack this quality in our team.

Yea, I said in the match fred, Gallas showed what we have been lacking recently. Somone organising the fuck out of shit.

Back
Top Bottom