Rep to be reset

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flav

The Fighting Cock
I'm going to reset the rep of the forum.
I've created this thread incase there were a few of you that wanted to keep the current scoring.
Then I know who to put on ignore :dwi:

I'm going to reset the rep of the forum.
I've created this thread incase there were a few of you that wanted to keep the current scoring.
Then I know who to put on ignore :dwi:

83117757.gif

Personally, I think Rep should be scrapped.

Utterly pointless if you are going to throw people in the Sin Bin and not even bother to read the "offensive" posts and judge for yourself whether a ban is justified

Don't have enough rep options tbh - Spurs Community have a really funky amount of repping options, sometimes I don't want to agree, disagree, like or dislike but I want to rep it for some more abstract reason. Can we try out "spaz" and "creative" reps for instance?

Back
Top Bottom