Robbie Keane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Always be gutted about his move to Liverpool. There was a time when he was loved and then he shat on our club from a massive height and when he came back the club had passed him by.

I can't ever forgive him for what he did. Same as Berbatoss. Massively let down the club who looked after him.

Always be gutted about his move to Liverpool. There was a time when he was loved and then he shat on our club from a massive height and when he came back the club had passed him by.

I can't ever forgive him for what he did. Same as Berbatoss. Massively let down the club who looked after him.
TBF it was his boyhood club :unsure:

Reckon he'll go to China - fair play to him, he's made the very best out of his twilight years.
Weird how his twilight commenced on his train journey to Liverpool. Mind you having visited that place I do understand why you would lose your mojo. Quickly. Galaxy clearing out Stevie Me and Keane suggests they have a couple of big European stars heading their way soon, most likely Ya Ya Tourettes from Shity and Bastein Swein turd burglar from United's grave yard. All the best boys. All the best. As for Keane. He will follow Stevie to MK Dons as assistant I reckon.

Weird how his twilight commenced on his train journey to Liverpool. Mind you having visited that place I do understand why you would lose your mojo. Quickly. Galaxy clearing out Stevie Me and Keane suggests they have a couple of big European stars heading their way soon, most likely Ya Ya Tourettes from Shity and Bastein Swein turd burglar from United's grave yard. All the best boys. All the best. As for Keane. He will follow Stevie to MK Dons as assistant I reckon.

I think it will be Wayne Rooney

Did we not get 20mill for him - too good to turn down. Just a shame that Darren Bent was all that remained

Could have been one of our true greats.

Always remember the night we battered Woolwich 5-1 in the semi, in the Bell before the place was buzzing and just felt like tonight was the night. Singing a team of Robbie keane’s the whole place seemed to be singing it. You just knew it was our night.

Was on the phone to my dad at half time and just walked up the steps as Robbie broke through. Just went absolute ballistic, my dad watching on the TV and both of us just screaming as he scored.

Great memory. Don’t think I will ever forget that moment.

(Broke my boys heart when he left - football eh).

Could have been one of our true greats.

Always remember the night we battered Woolwich 5-1 in the semi, in the Bell before the place was buzzing and just felt like tonight was the night. Singing a team of Robbie keane’s the whole place seemed to be singing it. You just knew it was our night.

Was on the phone to my dad at half time and just walked up the steps as Robbie broke through. Just went absolute ballistic, my dad watching on the TV and both of us just screaming as he scored.

Great memory. Don’t think I will ever forget that moment.

(Broke my boys heart when he left - football eh).

Keane first time round was on course for being a true Tottenham great, I’d even bought a Keane 10 shirt as I believed he was never going before Berbatov. Then he went to his ‘boyhood club’ on loan for 6 months and came back shite.

I cannot forgive him for jumping ship just as we could have started to be great, both him and Berbatov leaving fucked us and led to 2 points from 8 games in 2008/09.

Back
Top Bottom