Roberto Martinez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really not sure what this guy has done to warrant the attention of Levy, but I wouldn't put anything past the man after the last 18 months.

What an utterly uninspiring appointment this would be.
I think it's more than likely that it's his "people" putting his name out there seeing as he will be out of a job in a couple of months.

I'm not sure that he actually has any tactical philosophy aside from "run around a bit". I don't know what their results have been like but he's had the greatest Belgium team ever at his disposal over the past few years and they play trash football. Imagine somehow finding a way to neutralise the threat of hazard, KdB, Dembele, Nainggolan, Lukaku, etc. at their peaks.

I don’t hate him but I think there’s something dubious about any manager of his age who leaves club management to manage a national team. I wouldn’t trust him to spend our precious money well.

Back
Top Bottom