Sandro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

paddyspurs said:
Sibs said:
Sorted... sort of

(sorry for poor image quality - testing imovie and iphone apps and all sorts)

Found a link to download the game in 720p if you're interested mate.

I would be if the TV had picked up on it with a decent camera angle, but it is barely visible... maybe we'll see it on Soccer AM from a different angle

What I didn't really appreciate at the game was the fact that he was lying on the floor with 2 Chelsea players around him and managed to keep the ball in with his head, and then go up and beat them!

If the guy can just add a little calm to some of his passing then he will be an absolute monster - we may have Scott Parker's replacement if we can keep hold of him that long...

... gonna be some big offers for him in the summer. Would Levy sell? £25M? £30M £35M?

Sibs said:
What I didn't really appreciate at the game was the fact that he was lying on the floor with 2 Chelsea players around him and managed to keep the ball in with his head, and then go up and beat them!

If the guy can just add a little calm to some of his passing then he will be an absolute monster - we may have Scott Parker's replacement if we can keep hold of him that long...

... gonna be some big offers for him in the summer. Would Levy sell? £25M? £30M £35M?

If and when he learns a little composure from Parker, he will overtake Parker as far as I'm concerned - incredible energy, workrate, physicality, ability on the ball and, arguably most importantly, heart.

WindyCOYS said:
Sibs said:

If and when he learns a little composure from Parker, he will overtake Parker as far as I'm concerned - incredible energy, workrate, physicality, ability on the ball and, arguably most importantly, heart.

Definitely. It shines through in every interview I've read with him in, has he ever done a video one? Anyone got a link?

EDIT: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfLMhzGqbKM[/youtube] found this. Would like to see him speaking English though, I hear he's a joker.

WindyCOYS said:
Sibs said:

Sandro is the shit he aint going nowhere anytime soon but there's no need to be talking about replacing Parker anytime soon either. With injuries they'll both play loads this season. Parker is a fuckn great player too we really are minted in central midfield.

610x.jpg

Thelonious Filth said:
ArtyB said:
Maybe I was hallucinating but I distinctly remember him beating two Chelsea players with his head, while lying on the ground over the touchline...his head actually being the only part of him on the pitch. The reason I'm wondering if I actually saw it is because it sounds fucking off the chart...
Iw791.jpg

Love the look of utter amazement on AVB's face...

Here he is...making pancakes, his talent is never-ending.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZgmI5Jlh9M[/youtube]

Very late reply but when he first came to our team and started getting his chances , most of my Facebook spurs friends dissed him all the time , calling him a useless and more ...

Back
Top Bottom