Savage gets Savaged - BBC 5 Live 01/09/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jermaine-jenas-thumb-up-mobile-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg
I'm fed up with that insipid, baby faced cunt. Does my tits in

MRS P!!!!

:pochwtf::pochshock::hugoshock::lamelashock::clintonohshit::adewtf::chadliwtf::avbdamn::gylfi::avbshock::dempsey:
I agree with everything you say Mrs P, but, I think you should take time to say 3 hail Marys and at least half a dozen Lords prayers to recover your saintly presence on this forum.
Dare I say, I think you are being influenced by a few undesirable characters on this board. I for one would like you to return to the reasonable side of the Cock. No pun intended.
#Bouquetkeepingupappearances.
:dierpochhug:

I agree with everything you say Mrs P, but, I think you should take time to say 3 hail Marys and at least half a dozen Lords prayers to recover your saintly presence on this forum.
Dare I say, I think you are being influenced by a few undesirable characters on this board. I for one would like you to return to the reasonable side of the Cock. No pun intended.
#Bouquetkeepingupappearances.
:dierpochhug:
Sorry about my slide into the Dark Side, couldn't help myself :oops:

History - Simon Schama
Economics - Adam Tooze
Football - John McGinn
Politics - Darcus Howe
Literature - John Donne
Economics it's a dismal science but I'll plop for galbraith
History AJP Taylor
Football Archibald
Politics nye Bevan or the slippery De Gaulle
Literature always changing but evelyn waugh handful of dust is a mighty book which I should read again.

Back
Top Bottom