Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not an altogether unfair result despite the fact that we conceded two relatively soft goals.
A complete 180 from the performance last year.
The Saka fanboys here must have been disappointed.

I guess next week will be the first hard game of the season against a true contender.
Yeah, worried about next week. We deserved the point today - I'll happily take another next week.

Not an altogether unfair result despite the fact that we conceded two relatively soft goals.
A complete 180 from the performance last year.
The Saka fanboys here must have been disappointed.

I guess next week will be the first hard game of the season against a true contender.
I think we will win next week, we were unlucky not to win today after conceding ( unfairly ) two very soft goals.

The scousers will be bricking it.

View: https://twitter.com/nonewthing/status/1705993071693791672?s=46&t=6hp9556H_GJ_LQNWePnt-g

Fackin’ ell’ theyve got charts, stats, graphs, everything, they’re all getting pulled out tonight. 😂

Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF
fucking nerds these cunts :roflmao:

Disappointed with a draw at the emirates? A game we regularly get beat and our asses handed over? Jesus mate, you’re hard to please. Was an excellent performance and a fabulous result
I think it's more that, on the balance of play, a win would have been merited. Looking at it from that perspective, a draw is a bit disappointing, not necessarily disappointment in the team, more that we didn't get what we probably deserved.

Seems like Saka is trying to be something he isn't. Shithousing not his bag. He's a nice boy.

Cost him twice as Maddison made both equalizers.
If he was dominating the game, scoring worldies, smashing us then fine, act Billy big bollocks and soak it in.

It was a deflected, off-target shot and a pen ffs.

Its proper 'we gave them a game despite losing 3-0' Woolwich though.

Seems like Saka is trying to be something he isn't. Shithousing not his bag. He's a nice boy.

Said before the game he needs to get out of there before he turns full Woolwich.......

He's a nice, if not a bit dim, lad...... Their fans and their constant need for banter, social-media wins and affirmation will warp him the fuck up. Same as Rice; he'll start to act like a dick thinking it's what he needs to get himself the armband.

Back
Top Bottom