Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Realistically, I don't see the necessary paper work to be completed before deadline day. Less than 7 days left now. And he has already had problems with travelling to the UK, when he was refused entry in PSG's last CL campaign.

Besides the work permit, what else does he need?

But is the work permit and entry problems really necessary to before done before the window closes. At least if they have the decision but not the paperwork, shouldn't it be enough?

He may not have disclosed the conviction at the time of application or the application may have been made prior to the sentencing/conviction and the entry clearance officer considered it on the basis of the information available at the time.
How I understood it PSG informed the authorities he had been granted leave to appeal his conviction. They granted him accesss and revoked it a week before the match but only informed PSG 24 hrs before the game.
They claimed he is entitled to presumption of innocence as any other person exercising their right to appeal.
Would that not make any difference.
I don't think that's how it works here, but is the legal system different in France and he is not considered convicted until after appeal hearing?

This again??!
tot.jpg

I want this one sealed asap. This is more important than any signing we can make imo. We can't go into the season with just Trippier and KWP (both I actually rate mind you). Problem is Tripper is really good against lower teams but I believe the jury is still out on him against better teams and KWP is just too inexperienced at the minute and I think he's too light framed at the moment. Im worried Chelsea decides to hikack this deal once they realise we can get him in the country

I want this one sealed asap. This is more important than any signing we can make imo. We can't go into the season with just Trippier and KWP (both I actually rate mind you). Problem is Tripper is really good against lower teams but I believe the jury is still out on him against better teams and KWP is just too inexperienced at the minute and I think he's too light framed at the moment. Im worried Chelsea decides to hikack this deal once they realise we can get him in the country

Hopefully it's too late!!!

Huge gamble. Makes the Sissoko deadline day transfer look safe and predictable. Based purely on skill this might be one of the best Walker replacements possible though. Let's hope it's all the football for Aurier the next few years.

to be honest if it was a massive spurs fan playing for the scum I would be proper pissed of, so sure this has got to wind them up more, because even though he supports them, he has chosen to play for us! Besides they love making jokes about Kane being a closet gooner, how well has that worked out for them?
harry-kane-tottenham-kane-celebrates_3261934.jpg
Always rattled me that Bergkamp was such a great player for them as he was a Spurs fan. It really did get under my skin, as he was a mighty talent & would have looked so much better in a Spurs shirt. It's petty & pointless to think that way, but I can guarantee there will be gooners out there who will be weeping salty rivers that we have signed one of the best RB's in Europe. As a confirmed gooner, he would have happily gone to ply his trade there & likely improved them immeasurably. I take great pleasure in knowing that & if he becomes a top PL player, it will annoy them even more.

:dembelelol:

:dembelefingers:

Huge gamble. Makes the Sissoko deadline day transfer look safe and predictable. Based purely on skill this might be one of the best Walker replacements possible though. Let's hope it's all the football for Aurier the next few years.

A gamble but not in the same way Sissoko was, with this guy we almost certainly have bought the best right back in the prem, he is from what I have seen of him an upgrade on Walker and Trippier.

It's his off the field drama that has been the issue.

If it's a gamble on his character, it's a gamble the gaffer is willing to take. let's hope he's learned/grown up since the Lauren Blanc comments because I would fear for his life if he said similar about Poch. I can see Poch launching him down the training ground by his bollocks if there's any fuckwittery.

If it's a gamble on his character, it's a gamble the gaffer is willing to take. let's hope he's learned/grown up since the Lauren Blanc comments because I would fear for his life if he said similar about Poch. I can see Poch launching him down the training ground by his bollocks if there's any fuckwittery.

I'm now weirdly hoping that happens :)
... and theirs pics :)

Back
Top Bottom