Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Getting a bit off track here mate.....

They were 1st on the list..... I didn't hold them up as a model of anything (I already stated this)....

I repeat:

"...Most of the outgoing players listed at all clubs are expired loans or expired contracts.

This really doesn't back up your "most clubs" claim at all."
Basically I reckon we’ve had too many players hanging around for some time now. let’s revisit this at the close of the window. Don’t know about you but I’m expecting a much-changed squad - but Levy’s comments so far don’t really promise much in this regard.

And who we keep is just as important as who we sell…

Basically I reckon we’ve had too many players hanging around for some time now. let’s revisit this at the close of the window. Don’t know about you but I’m expecting a much-changed squad - but Levy’s comments so far don’t really promise much in this regard.

And who we keep is just as important as who we sell…

Nuno's intentions + Paratici being wildcards; I'm not sure what to expect in terms of trf activity, but if we can keep Kane, genuinely upgrade at RB & CB and add a decent 2nd striker or versatile forward I'll be confident of us making a better fist of things in the league than last year.

Pressumably this will be part funded by deadwood sales and topped up from club coffers.

Nuno's intentions + Paratici being wildcards; I'm not sure what to expect in terms of trf activity, but if we can keep Kane, genuinely upgrade at RB & CB and add a decent 2nd striker or versatile forward I'll be confident of us making a better fist of things in the league than last year.

Pressumably this will be part funded by deadwood sales and topped up from club coffers.
I hope so. Imv Nuno and P have a lot of work to do. Keeping Kane surely no 1 priority.

Would like to leave.

Shows up for training

Played for us straight after his brother was murdered.

But he’s “unprofessional”

I don’t like him as a player, but he has my respect as a human. He showed such character to come back and play straight after his brother died, there’s no way I would have been able to do that.
I hope he gets a move this summer because I think that’s best for everyone. He wants out anyway, but also only has a year left on his deal I think so we need to get it done this summer.

I would have thought this guy would have already been gone not good enough and has said multiple times that he wants out.

Money coming back shouldn't be an issue getting him off the team should be a priority even if as Zomb says we need to cover a portion of his wages.

Back
Top Bottom