Sky's PL 20/21 Team of the Season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guido 🇺🇦

"Legacy Fan"
Hard not to argue with Carragher's, although I'd have to devote a bit of time to think about those FB picks to be satisfied. I simply don't get the Fernandes thing either, I've not witnessed him play a good game all season (I don't watch all their games, I think they are boring to watch) so maybe I've missed them....

E2KVUnaX0AMvRkt

BUT, Fuck me! Neville is a fucking joke ain't it?!! RASHFORD!!!! Maguire!!!!!! Mendy!!!!

E2KVY6yWEAcPJaP

I absolutely would have had Gundogan in mine 3 months ago, but he's disappeared lately and if I'm being overly critical De Bruyne miss big chunks of the season due to injury and whilst still a fabulous player looks several notches down on what he's been.

Last edited:
Hard not to argue with Carragher's, although I'd have to devote a bit of time to think about those FB picks to be satisfied. I simply don't get the Fernandes thing either, I've not witnessed him play a good game all season (I don't watch all their games, I think they are boring to watch) so maybe I've missed them....

E2KVUnaX0AMvRkt

BUT, Fuck me! Neville is a fucking joke ain't it?!! RASHFORD!!!! Maguire!!!!!! Mendy!!!!

E2KVUnaX0AMvRkt

I absolutely would have had Gundogan in mine 3 months ago, but he's disappeared lately and if I'm being overly critical De Bruyne miss big chunks of the season due to injury and whilst still a fabulous player looks several notches down on what he's been.
Errrm you've posted Neville's team twice mate

I hate the guy and love that he was left off but as Jenny Talia Jenny Talia says how is Salah not there, especially ahead of Rashford???

The Neville team is a joke, like everything else he does. I am sure it must of been tough for him to put Kane there ahead of Cavani, likely only due to him doing the interview.

Back
Top Bottom