So I go to Highbury...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...to see Atari Teenage Riot at The Garage.

I get EVERYTHING i have nicked (along with about 30 other people). Manage to retrieve my wallet but it's been rinsed of everything EXCEPT for my Spurs card.

FUCK GOONER SCUM. :parker:

That is all.

I went to a club down there years ago and everyone that left anything in the cloakroom had stuff nicked. Got outside and some guy tried to "sell" me drugs, by which he meant he would take all of the money from my wallet and i would walk away....

After much deliberation and him trying to drag me into a phone box with about 10 of his mates close-by, my "so-called" mates casually walked away leaving me there, so i gave the guy a cheeky left-hander and legged it, luckily enough i was driving so got away sharpish.

Needless to say I never went back to ScummerTown or out with those nobheads for mates again....

So what happened exactly - your stuff got rifled in the cloakroom or what?

Curious as I'm off to a couple of gigs there soon.

Tanuki said:
So what happened exactly - your stuff got rifled in the cloakroom or what?

Curious as I'm off to a couple of gigs there soon.

Nah not cloakroom, it seems a group of cunts went around swiping stuff out of peoples' pockets and bags, some people saw them, most didn't. The bouncers were saying it'd happened a few times where they get people targeting gigs that'll be a bit "mental", swipe everything they can and go pretty much.

All my stuff was in my pockets, had phone, iPod & wallet taken.

All I'd say is be alert & vigilant and keep your shit where scummy thieving hands can't get to. Obvz really.

TYPICAL FUCKING SCUM AROUND HIGHBURY...

I bet they shat in the food too ('cos those cunts have got history of that, mark my words!!)

Apart from on a match day, I like it round Finsbury, just by the death star. Shame such a bunch of cunts swarm on the area when the scum play.

Yeah cunts at gigs really annoy me, it's got to the point now where all I take is my ticket, phone, and bit of change for train/beers.

A lot of the things I go to would be classed as 'a bit mental' so they lurk around behind the pit where everyone's jumping around and just pickpocket. Usually someone with a bag where they just turn the phone off and put it in the bag.

Few mates have had stuff nicked, i've been lucky so far though. Caught someone with their hand in my pocket once before so smashed him in the face a few times. I ended up getting thrown out, go figure. :parker:

Back
Top Bottom