Sob stories

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

for me Spurs V Derby in mid 70's FA cup match, think we were win 3-1, back to 3-3 lost 3-5 in extra time think it was Roger Davies that scored Hat trick for them
West Ham V spurs (think it was season we went down) think we lost 5-1 I walked out when Geoff Pike scored, he live at top of my road in Sth Ockendon, had to wait at my car till my mates came out at end of game as it was my turn to take a ca/give the lifts

Driving 1800 km in a Renault Clio to go and watch 90 seconds of football last May has caused no long term psychological damage at all.

giphy.gif

for me Spurs V Derby in mid 70's FA cup match, think we were win 3-1, back to 3-3 lost 3-5 in extra time think it was Roger Davies that scored Hat trick for them
West Ham V spurs (think it was season we went down) think we lost 5-1 I walked out when Geoff Pike scored, he live at top of my road in Sth Ockendon, had to wait at my car till my mates came out at end of game as it was my turn to take a ca/give the lifts
I remember the Derby F A Cup match. I think it was 73. took me a while to get over that.

When we lost at home to the Spammers 4-0 in Sept 81 - was walking down Park Lane after the game when a group of our lot surrounded me.

"You're West Ham aren't you" they said.
"No" I said. "I'm Tottenham"
"Prove it" they replied.

I had no colours on. Next thing I was getting punched and kicked. Woke up in an ambulance and spent the night in the North Mid - under observation.

Next day went down Bounces Road and got me tattoo done.

Back
Top Bottom