Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm on full melt - this is shite
Poch doesnt even know what he's doing now - just putting on random players
He's treated Jansen like shit for the season and suddenly he's his go to man
Fuck off
... and I'll take a load of disagrees

Hold on how many points have we dropped since the new year?
Any talk of tiltle stopping is nonsense becuase we were not going to win it.
This building us up by sky is hype.
I also find it very, very strange that we played Chelsea Woolwich and West Ham on the trot in November last season, and West Ham Woolwich on the trot in March.
This season same three London derbies on the trot in Nov, and same two in May.
West Ham will always try to beat us. They wouldn't try as hard in a cup final.
We have done extremely well this season and, for our small, young squad to take part in all comps, with major injuries and do better than the other cunts we should all be extremely proud.
When we are top of the table with 4 games to go, let's talk about throwing away titles.

Our defence has been terrible tonight. Almost like they're scared of the pressure. Walker has been at 50%.

People disagreed with this, but you've just seen there with Alderweireld. He'd never do that in a game usually. The players weren't expecting this at all. West Hame have wanted it more all night.

Back
Top Bottom