Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A rocket is needed at half time.

That was slow and laborious, and we look devoid of ideas in the final third.

I think we need to go 3-4-3 in the second half and get Dembele on.

The ref is having a shocker. How Walker was carded I'll never know.

These pathetic cunts are parking the bus and trying to play us on the break. Cracks are starting to appear though. Let's make the breakthrough in the second half and fuck these cunts at the Taxpayers' Stadium

West Ham have the right to play to their strengths, not ours.
I've never been a fan of the wenger style excuse that they came to defend.

As the team chasing the title, we need to deal with it. Son, Kane and Ally need to do more second half, simple as

Even if we only get a point, it puts us within range of Chelsea if they lose one game. Would also guarentee at least runners up. With that in mind I wouldn't be too disappointed. But we must not fucking lose this game
If West Ham picks up a point they will be celebrating like they won the title. Honestly, nothing is acceptable apart from all three points. We can't give them the satisfaction.

I think we should have started either one or him or sissoko to soften up West Ham, it was very predictable they would put 10 behind the ball

I agree. I think Poch will change something at half time. More likely to be Dembele on though I think, which I don't disagree with but I think free kicks up the pitch more would be extremely valuable so that's what I'd be aiming for primarily.

Back
Top Bottom