Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Glory Glory the most universally loved Spurs chant? (among our own fans obviously).

Oh When The Spurs would come close.

Thing that I don't get, if you're going to sing about football violence and 'give it large' and the pride of not running and being a bit nawty, you should back it up with actions.[/quote

late 70's & early 80's football violence was near enough a part of the culture of the day.. wasnt 20 or 30 involved it was thousands at every game
got to say going to football then was far more of an experience than the sterilised matchdays now.

Is Glory Glory the most universally loved Spurs chant? (among our own fans obviously).

Oh When The Spurs would come close.
My favourite Spurs song is 'Spurs are on their way to Wembley' I think. I'm not a fan of 'oh when the Spurs' tbh, used to love it but I think people sing it too often and it's not as good as it used to be. Great when everyone gets involved, though.

dunno about the rest of the universe, o thelo, but it is for me. 'cos it's ours. & when it's done proper, it's stirring stuff. monumental. historic. like we're communing with the spurs of yesteryear. and shit. ya get me?

Back
Top Bottom