Spurs related animated gifs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WORKOUT.gif

I'm late to this party, just looked through the rest and I'm laughing like a maniac.:harrylol:

PS how do you make your gifs Sibs?

Either take an existing gifs and messa round with heads... or create them using an online YouTube to Gif converter... then edit in Adobe Fireworks

Either take an existing gifs and messa round with heads... or create them using an online YouTube to Gif converter... then edit in Adobe Fireworks

Ah right, cheers mate, been trying to make gifs for ages but whenever I've searched before it's A. people saying to make the frames myself B. watermarked gifs. I found a pretty decent vid to gif program today and gave it a go with a vid I had been meaning to do for a while.

You guys are very clever and obviously have a lot of time on your hands.......keep 'em coming, cheers me up no end and much better than what's on the telly
:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom