Spurs Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why was the live show so short?
Well, there's a ton they don't bother recording, as there were several performances for the paid crowd (like from watziznehm, Barry from Watford). So I suspect they give just enough for you to want to shell out for the next live one, so you can hear all of the jokes. Makes sense.

(So maybe we just heard the worst of the evening? Poor Ledley…)

Only listening to this because of Ledley and the fuckit presenter keeps butting in over him when he's talking. Cunt. :dempsey:

only fair to say this weeks show was good.
guests were Terry Gibson, and the Standard journalist Tom .

worth a listen

What they never really made clear on the Spurs Show is that Mike Leigh is Phil Cornwell's agent, and that quite a few of the guests are also his clients.

Stopped listening a while back when he did the Pav impression after he left and everyone still laughed. Just fucking annoying. Only one good impression was the Redknapp one after we won 3-2 at the emptycrates with the bucket of confetti joke and stuff.

Also the one after we beat Milan away was good value with Linden.

Meh.

Cornwell has been gone much of this season and when he came back for the Ledley King show I found him annoying whereas I used to think he was funny. Not super Haha funny but funny.

They read an email I sent them about Benny's hair last year which was cool. :bae: I felt super famous for about 45 seconds. :dempsey:

They keep the show pretty close to 30 minutes which is good because I don't think I can listen to anything longer than that.

I've only listened to the Fighting Cock a few times. You guys talk forever though. I don't have an hour and a half to spare for it. :avbshock:

Back
Top Bottom