Spurs Stickers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Those 'these colours don't run' ones are beyond cringey. Some of the stickers about in Istanbul were brilliant. The 'Up The Spurs' ones, aswell the Pride Of North London 'Now, Then, Forever' ones. That James Joyce spoons got plastered with 'em on the Friday night.

This reminds me though, that I've still got about 50 Charles Bronson / Tottenham boys we are here ones, aswell as the plain Blue/White tottenham boys we are here ones. I'll try splatter a few round Merseyside tomorrow.

Those 'these colours don't run' ones are beyond cringey. Some of the stickers about in Istanbul were brilliant. The 'Up The Spurs' ones, aswell the Pride Of North London 'Now, Then, Forever' ones. That James Joyce spoons got plastered with 'em on the Friday night.

This reminds me though, that I've still got about 50 Charles Bronson / Tottenham boys we are here ones, aswell as the plain Blue/White tottenham boys we are here ones. I'll try splatter a few round Merseyside tomorrow.
Saw a great one on the High Road the other day. The text says "When Campbell dies" and it was a picture of loads of Orthodox Jews jumping up and down. There was another with jelly, ice cream etc on it.
Does anyone know where I can buy the "Now, Then, Forever" ones?

Those 'these colours don't run' ones are beyond cringey.

They're made by Spurs fans just to make easy money.
One lad was putting up those 'these colours don't run' stickers at Sunderland at home and people were just ripping them straight down. West Ham behaviour.

Saw a great one on the High Road the other day. The text says "When Campbell dies" and it was a picture of loads of Orthodox Jews jumping up and down. There was another with jelly, ice cream etc on it.
Does anyone know where I can buy the "Now, Then, Forever" ones?
Palace away the pub was plastered with those N17 having a party when Campbell dies ones, the "Now Then Forever" are from the lads who have the flag with the same text, not
Sure they sell them

67w35YciciE.jpg

Opinions on this? (the Russian means "one history, one destiny")

Who are the Russian clubs (assuming they are Russian) mate? And I am guessing they have adopted a pro-jewish support? If so what is the history of this stance?
The club on the far left is Maccabi Haifa, an Israeli club so clear Jewish roots but the one in the middle left is Torpedo Moscow who's fans have been fined for displaying a Nazi flag during a match before so I don't get why they are included unless it was meant to be ironic.

I'm guessing that's mocking Torpedo Moscow, Russian Ultras group are all white supremacists, so a rival group probably call them jid\jiduvka (Russian antisemitic slurs), so they took 2 identified "Jewish club" and the most recognized club from Israel

all Moscow football clubs mostly have fans with the Nazi position, the Yid in the Russian fan world is more likely an insult, this sticker (Haifa, torpedo, Ajax) was made by Lokomotiv fans who hate torpedo.

Back
Top Bottom