Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are lucky. Winks, Dembele and Lucas look bright. Although I think Winks is in the wrong position. The rest just look sluggish and are making lots of errors.

Can we make more than 3 subs please? Because at present it's hard to figure out the three worst players.

Lamela and Son must come on. In defence, pick anyone to come off.

Can we just scrap this formation and go back to the tried and tested 4-2-3-1, where we actually know how to play football and there's a bit of width, this is painful to watch

Liverpool haven't even been out of second gear sadly, we have essentially gifted them every chance with shit mistakes.

We look like a shell of the team we have been the last few seasons based on this performance, it's like the players have just given up, let's hope we pull our shit together second half.

Sadly, and as much as I hate to admit this, Liverpool look like a much better outfit and we look a million miles off winning the prem, confidence is shot, did we even have a shot on target that wasn't from a set piece?

I really hope Poch doesn't wait til the 70th minute to make the first sub. Dier needs to come off and bring on Son. Very disappointed how many mistakes/sloppy passes we're making but we still have the quality to come back.

Back
Top Bottom