Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you blame the first goal on Eriksen for a poor header that lead to a corner, but not on Vorm with some of the most shambolic goalkeeping ever seen?

Ive blamed Vorm....you came to the thread to celebrate defeat, and missed the earlier posts.

Eriksen tried to cross it, if the cross had been completed it could just as well have been 1-0.
Cross it? You mean cut it back along the floor to Moura who was behind 4 defenders

Agreed mate. I’m not thinking that spending 200M would have resulted in us winning this game. However, look how much better Liverpool are than us, as a result of their transfer activity
I both agree and disagree with that. Liverpool have bought well yes, but they are winning this because they know how to counteract us now. They did the same at Anfield last spring before going on a spree.

Poch needs to adopt a smarter tactic that minimizes our mistakes.

I'm a big proponent of Ekkono football because it puts focus on that. Smartness and eliminating mistakes.

For example Aurier played his best football at PSG because they use Ekkono football

Back
Top Bottom