SPURS v SOUTHAMPTON midweek, Wednsday (is it?) 6'ish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just figured out who Mason reminds me of.

1d67cd1efd3f25ac798ed9939646c1d3791148b9_00.gif

Still early mate. And Southampton are a very aggressive and high energy team. They won’t sit down and let’s us attack them
Thing is I expect every team to harry and press us. I guess the issue most had with Jose was we never seemed to have a plan whenever we are pressed.

I expected to see the players showing more now that 🦖 is gone. Not seeing anything here so far.

Thing is I expect every team to harry and press us. I guess the issue most had with Jose was we never seemed to have a plan whenever we are pressed.

I expected to see the players showing more now that 🦖 is gone. Not seeing anything here so far.

Yeah your right, 2 days with a 29 year old youth team coach with the ESL bullshit going on and we don't look like prime Barca. Well spotted.

Back
Top Bottom