SPURS v SOUTHAMPTON midweek, Wednsday (is it?) 6'ish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Donald Duck Sleeping GIF
Meanwhile Levy to supporters

coin-flip-mcduck.gif

I am going to be bold in fact very bold and suggest we start with the same line up we used in the midweek game before the 91 Arse semi final.

Ian Walker
Defender: Steve Sedgley
Defender: Pat Van den Hauwe
Defender/Centre back: Mitchell Thomas
Defender/Centre back: Dave Tuttle
Midfielder: Paul Gascoigne
Midfielder: David Howells
Midfielder: John Moncur
Midfielder: Mohamed Nayim
Forward John Hendry
Forward: Paul Walsh

Subs:​

Ian Hendon
Peter Garland
Dave Tuttle managed my old Saturday side. He was a shite manager, and a shite player

This has such a mediocre end of season 1990s pointless game about it. I’ll probably watch The Clangers with my youngest instead.

Thankfully will miss this live as doing the night shift. Will record it and watch it without knowing the score with the much-needed fast forward button at the ready. Expect my thumb to be sore come the final whistle.

Thankfully will miss this live as doing the night shift. Will record it and watch it without knowing the score with the much-needed fast forward button at the ready. Expect my thumb to be sore come the final whistle.
What’s your sore thumb got to do with the remote?

Back
Top Bottom