SPURS v SOUTHAMPTON midweek, Wednsday (is it?) 6'ish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In a footballer’ mentality, unless he is injured, being subbed is a blow to the self confidence. Under Jose, Bale suffered some of that and now we have the opportunity to really drive Bale to produce his best.
Should have left him on.
Nah. He's saving Bale for Sunday, in case Harry's still not right. Good call by Ryan, (who is now officially my new old mate).

First game in how many where our defence didn’t look shaky? My guess is because we’re not sitting back like a bunch of cunts and putting more pressure on an already weak defence.
Our defence was poor again for the first 45 minutes with the Southampton midfield running the game and Danny Ings looking dangerous until he went off.
We were far better second half and deserved the win.

I’ve decided I love everyone on this forum xx
0-DF97115-7275-425-D-ABE1-D97-E78-F64987.png

Our defence was poor again for the first 45 minutes with the Southampton midfield running the game and Danny Ings looking dangerous until he went off.
We were far better second half and deserved the win.
I thought the defence was shaky for the first 10 mins but then it started to look more confident. We had a poor first half per overall like you said, second half was better indeed.

I thought I just heard a commentator say that was the first time we won a game this season after being down at half. There's no way that's true right?

The first half showed how Southampton really wanted to stuff it to us, because of ESL, but the second half showed the gulf between us and them.

Class.

Back
Top Bottom