SPURS v SOUTHAMPTON midweek, Wednsday (is it?) 6'ish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winks had a very tidy cameo. Good result but Southampton obviously tired badly. How Moura lasted 90 minutes is a Lord Lucan scale mystery. Other than that thanks Ryan, I won't wake up pissed off in the morning for a change.
He’s just standing in Kane’s spot. He’s a useful body to have in the system: more energetic than Vinny so more of a thorn for others (including our team, tbh).

me half time
Indiana Jones Life GIF

full time

Reaction GIF

Gotta give credit to the lads, they showed a bit of heart 2nd half which I wasn't sure they still had in them.
Lets be brutally honest Saints are in relegation form and lost their best player, but we finally put in a team performance.

can't ask for more than that.

Will enjoy it for now, but whoever takes charge this is a massive job to turn us around.

Back
Top Bottom