Spurs vs Fulham (Thurs 30th Jan, 7pm) - Dag & Red FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WE FINALLY HAVE A DATE!!

Spurs will play Fulham in the FA Youth Cup on 30th January at Dagenham and Redbridge FC.

The ground is right near to Dagenham East on the District Line (30 minutes out of Central London).

I'll probably take the afternoon off work. Anyone else fancy joining me in a pub (TBC) from 1:00 ish? @ Dog Dog @ Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon I'm looking at you.

Who's in??

Last edited:
As difficult as it is. Lets just do it. If we can get 50 or so it will be quality. I'll contact the club tomorrow to find out what stand we should be at.

Me and my son are in..we go dag and red quite a bit due to cost of spurs...pub mentioned is not great but bar in the ground fine...

Putting together a post but need a pub to meet closest to the most direct station to Dagenham East.... what would be the best place in central London to meet?

Blackhorse Road to Barking. Five stops to Dag East. It's the easiest route.

Meet at a pub at Blackhorse Road then travel over? There is a Social Club at the ground.

Putting together a post but need a pub to meet closest to the most direct station to Dagenham East.... what would be the best place in central London to meet?
Probably near Aldgate East station. Certainly not anywhere east of that (shite areas/West Ham territory), more central probably a pain for many. Try the Pride of Spitalfields off brick lane, awesome little pub 5 mins from aldgate east

Probably near Aldgate East station. Certainly not anywhere east of that (shite areas/West Ham territory), more central probably a pain for many. Try the Pride of Spitalfields off brick lane, awesome little pub 5 mins from aldgate east

Yeah Aldgate East is probably the best. One stop from Liverpool St.

Best pub in Aldgate East?

Yeah Aldgate East is probably the best. One stop from Liverpool St.

Best pub in Aldgate East?

Pride of Spitalfields is a 5 minute walk and a really nice boozer. Other option is somewhere like the Aldgate Exchange right outside - no character really, but no walking and may be good if there's huge numbers (doubtful). All the ones right outside will be central london prices though rather than a bit cheaper 5 mins away

Not worries about price, just convenience. Try and make this as easy as possible. Lets do the Exchange.

Back
Top Bottom