Spurs vs Leicester City 20 Dec 14:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think our players witnessed that performance from Liverpool yesterday and their sacks must have shrivelled up into their stomachs because that first half performance lacked balls.

Leicester are going to time waste like fuck now, we better have some answers and quick, said before the game that this is a must win if we want to stand any chance of winning the league and I still believe that.

45 mins to show that we aren't the same old spurs.
precisely this, I said it yesterday I felt we would drop points today because Liverpool had thrown down a marker and I knew our heads and bollox would shrink.
We are predictable in both our stupidity and our lack of bollox when it counts.

So bored with this

This might be a crazy observation but as a general statement, possession = more chances = more goals. Been saying for awhile now that we can’t continue to rely on our two inform players to keep scoring from the two chances we get a game.
Aurier is going to get roasted at half time and rightly so but collectively we need to play more positively if we want to turn this game around.
A lot of teams are going to do what Leicester have done ... double team Kane and man mark Son. We are going to need another plan going into the rest of the season.

I think the term is.... Predictable.

Everytime Kane is getting the ball, he's trying to play that pass everyone compliments.

Keep it simple.
Lo Celso isn't making those runs on the wing either because that's not his position, so Kane has 50% less people to pass to unless Aurier/Reguilon are making a run.

The "play our best players in their best position" challenge is on for Mourinho today.

Back
Top Bottom