Spurs vs Leicester City 20 Dec 14:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you’re saying if we are good at our jobs we will win? Isn’t that stating the bleeding obvious?
Not if the manager is poor at his. If the players aren't doing something well he needs to change it, but he doesn't.

It was obvious what we were doing against Palace wasn't working, but Jose didn't make subs until the 84th minute after we conceded. That match was on him.

Oh well for a few weeks there I thought we’d become a Mourinho team of old.
But we’re not. Or maybe those day are gone. Whatever we are a long way off.

Soooooo
You’re melting even though you don’t think we are in a title race......?
You’re melting because we are 4th?
I'm melting because we've just put two horrendous performances in 4 days together against our two closest rivals.

To add to at least 7 others this season.

You are pretending we are Barcelona circa 2009 to prove what a supporter you are.

Open your eyes.

To be fair, I was saying in another thread yesterday that this season is going to be a bit yo-yo to be honest. Yea, we were top of the league for 3 weeks but we do lack a few players + fitness to really be where we want to be.

Patience is going to be required from all and sundry.

I think setting us up in such a defensive way agaisnt every single fucking team has fucked us more.
The game was balanced against a very good L'ster side out there today.

A tight game.

If we'd have gone gung-ho they would have fucked us.

They looked far more threaten on the attack/counter.

Serge fucked us.

As soon as Aurier made that braindead challenge you knew it was one of those games.

We had started to come into it and would have been well set up to go for it in the second half.

Alas no. Title talk was fun while it lasted. Top 4 and a cup please.

Back
Top Bottom