Spurs vs Leicester City 20 Dec 14:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s pathetic football by a manager who is earning squillions! He decides to play cowardice football against teams who have less experienced managers and teams far less talented than ours. I really don’t get this approach in the EPL now. People who defend this I bet were the first ones complaint about WBA time wasting tactics at Wembley 2017 home game. If they are honest with themselves. Shocking to me the way we play with the players at our disposal.

It’s pathetic football by a manager who is earning squillions! He decides to play cowardice football against teams who have less experienced managers and teams far less talented than ours. I really don’t get this approach in the EPL now. People who defend this I bet were the first ones complaint about WBA time wasting tactics at Wembley 2017 home game. If they are honest with themselves. Shocking to me the way we play with the players at our disposal.

Shut up you fucking wanker. You belong on Woolwich mania, so fuck off there.

I think Jose’s tactics could only be considered “defensive” if he sets out to play for a draw, but we do know that to Jose winning is everything and he is always going for the win.
So if we draw or lose with Jose and his tactics, at least I for one won’t think that he hung back in any way, although he may have called it wrong.

YMpxnIv.jpg

Hart, Doherty, Davies, Rodon, Lo Celso, Moura, Vinicius

Shut up you fucking wanker. You belong on Woolwich mania, so fuck off there.
F u if you are going to get abusive. This is my view of how I see us play. Which is pretty much obvious to most people. We generally play crap football now and rely on our counter attacks and making sure we score from them even though we all know you ain’t gonna score from every chance.!

F u if you are going to get abusive. This is my view of how I see us play. Which is pretty much obvious to most people. We generally play crap football now and rely on our counter attacks and making sure we score from them even though we all know you ain’t gonna score from every chance.!

Who do you rate as both technical & Physically fit footballers in our first 11 and then squad??

I don’t think we are playing attractive football. But I also see a lack of players who possess both technical ability and the energy / fitness levels to compete for 90minutes.

Some of our passing is awful. I don’t think Mourinho can be blamed for this tbh.

Can’t see Jose doing it against Leicster to be honest.

We have to accept this new reality, Mourinho is not going to attack against a top 8 team, he will always go for defence first.

This is Mourinho football whether we like it or not. Bale will not start.

Won't attack against a top 8?

He wouldn't attack against bottom 3 in WBA or Burnley. Also sat back in Europa.

Fuck off you troll 😈

Carded as I’m fed up with reading your shite!

Go on KUMB and give them your views
Cunt

So your questioning a man that has more titles than our club in the last 15 years ok buddy keep doing that.

Back
Top Bottom