Spurs vs Leicester City 20 Dec 14:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son has been off today, not bad just a not great, and when Kane and Son aren't 100% on we cannot score.
If you think we are losing mainly bc of Kane/Son, you are retarded. How the fk strikers are supposed to score when the midfield cant even deliver the ball to the front?

Leicester playing like title contenders they want to be. This sit back and counter has been figured out pretty quick. We really need to figure out shit out fast.

fuck you sky sports. I thought them kept saying about us winning the league and having mouhinho it actually looked possible and now we are back in reality area 4th and will be a season where we bounce from 3rd to 5th vice versa . Can we win europa league trophy maybe ?

If you think we are losing mainly bc of Kane/Son, you are retarded. How the fk strikers are supposed to score when the midfield cant even deliver the ball to the front?
No need for the ‘retarded’ expression mate

We’re all pissed off so why not delete it?

First of all using the term retarded is offensive,

And I never said we are losing because of them I said we are too reliant on them being 100% to score. That is praising them for how important they are if anything, not blaming them at all.

Back
Top Bottom