Spurs vs Man Utd (Monday 14th - 7pm KO WHL)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blocks 15 and 16, West Lower will hold 1882 for the U21 Premier League game against Manchester Utd on Friday 11 October 2013, 7pm KO at the Lane. Details on tickets are yet to be confirmed, but we’ll pass on info as soon as we know it. Those already familiar with the Movement might remember the game against Barcelona in the NextGen Series last season where we took 600 to support the young lads. Last season’s development squad were familiar […]

Continue reading...

Sounds awesome! I sat in the next block to 1882 during the Espanyol game and was very impressed. Having a season ticket in the west stand for the past few years has meant not much singing due to the fear of shouts of 'sidown!' Hopefully I can attend my first 1882 for this one.

I believe I may be in Newcastle.
if you dont shag some chubby whore with hairier legs than yours, who should really wear a second bra for her back fat, for the cost of no more than a chip stottie, you will be required to hand in your man card immediately, and only drink babycham for the rest of your life. You may also be required to understand interior design and feng shui.

Back
Top Bottom