Stadium Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got home from London. Unfortunately, couldn't see a game. Next idea was to go on a stadium tour. Loved it. Kinda bitter sweet though. Seeing the ground and seeing everything and not able to see the product on the field.

So, not only did you come over during the worst sustained weather we have had for years, you also missed watching us play.

:avblol:..............:dempsey:

I thought you was going to do late march? To catch us for the U21's at home to Woolwich.

Is it good? Been to the Lane three times but never thought of an stadium tour. Maybe something for the next time.

Have been forced to do a stadium tour in 'de Kuip (feyenoord scum)' a few years back and never liked it since then.

Went on one as a kid back in the early 90's, met a former captain who shall not be named in the reception bit, had my photo taken with him. Horrific experience.

Done it 3 times in recent seasons for various reasons. I could do the commentary myself now!
Definitely worth doing once. The other 2 times i only came for Chick King.

So, not only did you come over during the worst sustained weather we have had for years, you also missed watching us play.

:avblol:..............:dempsey:

I thought you was going to do late march? To catch us for the U21's at home to Woolwich.

I was hoping to do that as well considering it was my spring break week. I could have seeen that and another fame.. I forgot who. Problem was that I had family going to London and my parents didn't feel comfortable sending me on a plane for the first time by myself.

Back
Top Bottom