Steve Hitchen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

HITCHENS IN OR OUT?

• Total voters
moustache goodbye GIF

Wasn't there some crap about him having his own side recruitment project just last week. Like Gorrillas for Damon Albarn kind of thing. Lmfa bye Steve you big bald fraud. Good give that bloke we got from Chelsea his job. I think the French football experts carrying the ( ficking massive) can for Ndombele.
I read something where he was supposed to be focusing on HG players. But given his record there that doesn't bode well either. He thought Jack Clarke was worth 10M i would have fired him for that decision alone.

Think one of the jobs Paratici was given was to completely overhaul and modernise our scouting and recruitment department. This is a good sign that we're progressing on that front and hopefully the summer window feels a bit more organised and less last minute business :tanguythumb:

Every player we have been linked to over the past few years since he first came in the job in 2017 so think along the lines of Batshuayi, Tielemans, De Ligt, De Jong, Rabiot etc...either wages were too high, Levy didn't want to spend on them or Poch outright refused them

Of course the only time Levy buckled and got the managers first choice targets was in 2019 (Ndombele, Lo Celso and Sessegnon)

He was responsible for Liverpool getting Luis Suarez when he worked for them, that's the sort of level he operates on.

He hasn't been helped by the constant change of direction from the board and Levy which is a big reason why we have failed in the transfer market recently because we have signed players for the manager, not the club and we've had 4 managers in 4 years, absolute mess. As I said before, now with Fabio in charge now or player and manager recruitment so we should improve in that regard.

Stand by this...

He wasn't the sole reason for our poor recruitment...we'll see how things work out at Everton (if he goes there)

Hopefully the first step in clearing out all the shit that run our club.

Levy and Paratici can fuck off as well.

Back
Top Bottom