Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'm not interested in Mahrez. He's a step below Eriksen, Dele, Son and Lamela. But he is a decent back up if we plan to use 3 of those at a time. He's also a massive cunt and would need to impress to be accepted by Spurs fans.

On reflection, Llorente would be alright as a Brucie Bonus, a big target man who would be happy to come on against a flagging defence and try to win headers.

So long as that's in addition to a fast forward.

(Then with Janssen shipped out on loan or whatever we'd have a good balance of 3 strikers)

Oh I would absolutely lose my shit if we signed Mahrez. Woolwich fans would cry, it'd be great but I don't see it happening. Chavs will end up with him or woolwich will if Sanchez leaves imo. Not sure what to think about this Llorente deal I desperately wanted him in 2011/12 lol.

I cant take dis any more, I iz off to wurk .?
200.gif

Mahrez in, Sachez out. Woolwich fans would melt. That and an unhappy Countinho staying put would be like two new signings.

surprised Sanchez isn't off to Barca for £90m that would be best scenario for me
Barca sold him didnt they. Probably ego stops them from buying him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom