Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draxler/Mahrez/Denis Suarez/Lucas Moura/Williams/Coman/Brandt/Zaha/Ziyech. One of them + maybe Barkley in January.
They're marquee, but Aurier isn't?

Kingsley Coman is a pipe dream.

From the realistic lot, I'd take Moura and Draxler. Zaha I still find hot and cold.

Denis Suarez is a CM. Not a pacy winger.

EDIT - M'Bappe looks likely now. I would not be surprised to see one of Moura or Draxler go now. Despite my Neymar thoughts regarding Moura.

Feels like Sane wont be getting any more gametime once they sign Alexis, he could be the exact player what we are looking for. Pace and footballing brain.
He would be surplus if they cant shift Sterling whom I believe is on much higher wages.
Jesus, Silva x 2, Aguero, Sane, Sterling and now Sanchez, So much for the best coach in the world. Bald Fraud Greedy Cunt

Edited : Kevin Fucking De Bruyne Too

Last edited:
Are they seriously sticking to 50 Million even now? He has less than a year left, is injured for a while and will leave for free next season and their manager openly stated that he will not be in their team. Dafaq?
After we dicked them with our panic buy of Sissoko last season, I am guessing they are doing it thinking we will panic in the final moments. Could backfire big time.

Feels like Sane wont be getting any more gametime once they sign Alexis, he could be the exact player what we are looking for. Pace and footballing brain.
He would be surplus if they cant shift Sterling whom I believe is on much higher wages.
Jesus, Silva x 2, Aguero, Sane, Sterling and now Sanchez, So much for the best coach in the world. Bald Fraud Greedy Cunt
They love him up there doubt very much they have any interest in getting rid.

They love him up there doubt very much they have any interest in getting rid.
We loved Sandro, Chadli, Holtby and so many others. Fans love means nothing to club mercenaries, He is young so think would hold out for one more year if he aint getting gametime. But I believe there is a lot of potential in there to waste in bench.

Not much of ligue 1 but i watched a lot of their CL games because they were entertaining as fuck. Lemar is technically amazing, fast and can whip in a sick cross. Can play across the midfield too.
He ain't coming here. If he does it will be becuase he wants to play for Pochettino and be a part of an emerging team.
He's on peanuts so £80k a week would probably quadruple his wages, more than that if you believe his reported salary.
So why would he be disappointed in that.
Yet he'll go to a club he considers to be a big club, ones he's watched on the sky favourite channel, seen in the CL growing up.
He'll get a tremendous amount of money too.
they better hope Sanchez doesn't see this!!! Fucking Weirdo...
Future serial killer, rapist, or politician.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom