Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Reddit...

PhMcSVB.jpg
I love Daniel.

So you suggest ignorant denial is the way forward?

You also disagreed with the post which means:
_ You are not satisfied with THFC summer transfers.
_ You don't believe the club is in good place.
_ You don't care about winning trophies.
_ You are not convinced with the work of THFC board and DL are doing
:levystare::pochunimpressed:

:dembelefingers:

Last edited:
He simply isn't...

Faster and stronger - yes ? But Christian is miles better at actual football.

Football isn't based on a bunch of binary metrics, we have to except that sometimes what makes a player so good is intangible and mostly in the mind.
Barkley needs to improve his decision making and focus in order to bring consistency. One of the most completed young midfielders. At the top of their, Barkley can do what Eriksen does but there are things Barkley does Eriksen could not. For now, Eriksen is certainly more productive. Barkley is still some way to fulfill his potential

You also disagreed with the post which means:
_ You are not satisfied with THFC summer transfers.
_ You don't believe the club is in good place.
_ You don't care about winning trophies.
_ You are not convinced with the work of THFC board and DL are doing
:levystare::pochunimpressed:

:dembelefingers:

Nope. The X is cos i disagree with the sentiment that i commented upon....

I dont want to see the club mortgage it's future considering spending is no guarantee of success...

Look how much it has cost City to 'buy' 2 epl titles in 10 years.

Scoped Joe Clash Joe Clash was gone...figured I missed a massive cunt-off that might be fun to see. Searched his posts...no cunt-off. I'm pretty disappointed in that, I was looking forward to some entertaining work-avoidance material.

:dembelewtf:
I am sure that there are enough cunts on here to start a cunt off its just that they have not got pissed up yet!

According to the bbc, 'sources close' to him are saying he never agreed terms, never had a medical and turned them down flat. Which makes more sense than going through the whole terms, then medical, agreeing everything, then saying "err no, not signing'

Everton's owner on SkySports said he was having a medical, agreed a £35m fee and agreed personal terms though. Either way he ain't at Chelsea, neither is Oxlade-Chamberlain and neither is Fernando Llorente. Good!!!

:avbfu::avbfu::avbfu:

Barkley needs to improve his decision making and focus in order to bring consistency. One of the most completed young midfielders. At the top of their, Barkley can do what Eriksen does but there are things Barkley does Eriksen could not. For now, Eriksen is certainly more productive. Barkley is still some way to fulfill his potential
Thing is, if we assume that Pochettino would make him fitter, that will happen naturally. Fitter you are. Better your concentration, which will improve decision making..

Everton's owner on SkySports said he was having a medical, agreed a £35m fee and agreed personal terms though. Either way he ain't at Chelsea, neither is Oxlade-Chamberlain and neither is Fernando Llorente. Good!!!

:avbfu::avbfu::avbfu:
If I were a betting man, that's designed to make him look like a money grubber.. "look, so greedy he even turned chavs down"

The Clash were amazing but even they (including fans) said they felt like they'd sold out with Give Em Enough Rope / Sandy Pearlman producing, what about the Levi's ad and pissing off to America and never coming back ........ not knocking them for it as i like the album and they deserved to finally start making some money.

The less said about ......

the-clash-this-is-england-epic.jpg

I love how Mick Jones left that off Soundbox.

Amazing band though and well before their time as you say with the dub/hip hop/reggae stuff. Jo Strummer is a legend and it's pretty shite how 99% of kids leaving school this year won't even know who he was or they are.

Still think The Jam were better though .... just
They never did top of the pops ,
but yes by combat rock they had there commercial breakthrough in America.
I'm not sure they were after it but it certainly came . The Levi stuff came way after they split.
Besides white riot the first album is a little raw for my taste . London Calling with it's epic riff, Tommy gun on the second album
with it's Powerpop beauty , Radio Clash,
are my moments of genius.
Also they introduced me to Vince Taylor by their cover of the best Brit 50s Rock n roll record ever , Brand new Cadillac. Taylor was the inspiration for Bowies Ziggy Stardust .
Jam were great but lacked the swagger of
Jo's gunslingers.

My hatred of the Blue plastics comes from the mid 90s and dealing with their drunken violent fans who somehow broke through the cordon behind the stands in Park upper, and would inevitably need to be carried down on an ambulance chair with an oxygen tank (and the cunts that would do this were never waifs) - utterly knackered me every time and just wanted to make them bounce head first all the way down

Intensified by their gas chamber noises and coin throwing (my mother's grandparents were killed in Auschwitz and Bergen Belsen, thank god for the kinderschiff getting my folks out) and apologists like blood traitor David Baddiel, their fan base is truly rotten at the core and my hatred for them is intense

But I still hate the Scum a thousand times more, because they are the Scum

:lamelaaghh::dembelefingers::kanegoal:

Hate the scum for Tottenham reasons, hate Chelsea for a mix of Tottenham and moral reasons, don't like West Ham because of their grudge against us and don't like Man United because of their apparent god given right to be the best. That club lost a huge piece of what its all about since losing SAF and whilst they have rebuilt, they didn't keep the Man United traditions in doing so, so fuck them too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom