Summer 2019 - Pre Season (ICC , Audi Cup & Other Matches)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it's not the point of the picture, but is advertising a company (Fun88 - gambling) through shirts of a club you don't sponsor kind of illegal?

On the one hand I get that anyone can pick whatever name they want on the shirt, but on the other hand couldn't Tottenham halt this marketing?

I know it's not the point of the picture, but is advertising a company (Fun88 - gambling) through shirts of a club you don't sponsor kind of illegal?

On the one hand I get that anyone can pick whatever name they want on the shirt, but on the other hand couldn't Tottenham halt this marketing?
I wasn't looking at that part of the pic.

I guess the club is making money, no?

So I assume today is a travel day, then they need to adjust back to GDT tomorrow, then train Sunday, fly out to Munich Monday, Audi Cup July 30 and 31st, then fly back to London and arrive early in the morning on August 1st at Hotspur way.

SOUNDS GREAT.

:pochsulk:

Real Madrid vs Tottenham 30th of July

Knowing how bad their pre season is going, does anyone fancy a walkover to get our flow going for the season ahead? :pochsmirk:

So I assume today is a travel day, then they need to adjust back to GDT tomorrow, then train Sunday, fly out to Munich Monday, Audi Cup July 30 and 31st, then fly back to London and arrive early in the morning on August 1st at Hotspur way.

SOUNDS GREAT.

:pochsulk:

I wondered if they might fly direct from China to Germany on Friday, rather than waste half of Monday flying to Germany.

Back
Top Bottom