Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D-e_C-zXoAAwgbR.jpg:large

Who knew our transfer policy would change dramatically after we moved into the stadium, eh?!

To be honest it was the stadium build period, particularly the move-in uncertainty and cost overruns period, where our policy really changed.

As I said elsewhere, as a percentage of revenue, this is just Darren Bent 4.0

And in any event, let's not count our net spend chickens until they hatch.

For now, what we've got is a fucking hurricane of a player.

I KNOW THAT!

What the fuck are you talking about? I am not looking for the negatives at all, you call me dim or a 13 year old for taking a considered approach to things.

I am simply saying that he needs more game time before he makes the step up to us, what is hard to understand about that and how is that a negative?

Hence the fucking loan, you moron!!!

Fuck me I am genuinely in shock that we have signed arguably the worlds best centre mid for his age.

After not signing anyone for 2 windows, I am now completely happy with what Levy has done to lead us to this. Our position most in need of attention sorted, and with hopefully a couple more signings to come.

Mr Levy, well done.
Agreed. We shouldn't fear spending big so much. Embrace it & use it to make us a better team. Look how happy we all with a big ££ signing. Imagine 1 of those every summer :levywhoa:

Back
Top Bottom