Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EiOe6L1WsAEs3f8

Editing and producing video and pictures.

I'm fairly certain that not a single signing this window was unveiled on the day of arrival. There was always a one day delay between the reports of them being in the building and them being unveiled.
Oh well, guess I best go do something constructive, like watch people play Fall Guys on Twitch. :memeokay:

Probably tomorrow now. Ffs Spurs, they always torture us, wether it’s results on the pitch or taking a year to reveal signings. Liverpool - Tiago , done in half a day. Spurs are like fucking tortoises when it comes to transfers. Announce them!!!!!

Hi Joe. Where have you been? We missed you.

The Tapir breeding program got a bit out of hand with several desperate bids for freedom. I don’t understand. South Bucks is proper Tapir country - I can only assume they don’t like my music, which is a bit rich considering they nicked my stereo. I’ve spent the last six months rounding them up.

Back
Top Bottom