Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks, appreciate it

Just lobbed a grenade in the American politics thread, depending on your politics you might not be in my corner after reading it.
I figured if I was in , I might as well go all in , unprecedented times.
If your a Trump supporter you can go fuck yourself Ed (not personal like)

Last edited:
Middlesbrough are plotting a move to sign #TottenhamHotspur’s Danny Rose by the Friday evening deadline.

The club have made a 'break-through' in talks with Swansea over centre-back Joe Rodon, with the deal looking increasingly likely to be completed before the domestic window shuts on Friday.

Did we actually sell anyone ?

I thought that we needed to sell to buy ?
In the end we kept everyone except Amos.
There doesn't seem to be much going out on loan during this week?
According to transfermarkt we have sold the following:
Amos (QPR)
KWP (Saints)
We've also allowed Jan and Michel's deals to expire, which opens up money through their salaries. As well as sent Skipp, Sessegnon and Foyth on loan. Not to mention loans out of the youth team (Parrot, Eyoma etc).

A few more loans will probably happen on Friday.

According to transfermarkt we have sold the following:
Amos (QPR)
KWP (Saints)
We've also allowed Jan and Michel's deals to expire, which opens up money through their salaries. As well as sent Skipp, Sessegnon and Foyth on loan. Not to mention loans out of the youth team (Parrot, Eyoma etc).

A few more loans will probably happen on Friday.
No complaints, need a strong squad, shame about Skrinier if he is as good as they say.

Back
Top Bottom